Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kitty

The last few days when the girls and I go back to their room to change diapers or get ready for bed, Claire has gone to the corner of the closet and point and continue to say "kitty." She gets so excited and even meows when saying it. I tell her, "Claire, there is no kitty there," but she continues to say it and I give up.
Finally tonight after I changed her I went to see what she was looking at when she was saying kitty, because she always goes to the same spot. Sure enough, there is a kitty. I have a few old diaper boxes in their closet where I stick clothes as they grow out of them, once the box is full, I take it out and put in a new one. On one of the boxes there is a very small cat and she spotted it.

Do you see the kitty Claire is showing me?
Seriously, this cat is probably only about an inch tall.



1 comment: