Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thank You Leap Frog!

Several months ago Lillian's My Pal Violet stopped working. Both of the girls received their pals as birthday gifts, so needless to say, I was very disappointed that in less the 6 months the pads on her paws now longer worked. Lillian was also upset since she loves her Pal. Claire has Scout and he has been working great!
About two weeks ago I contacted Leap Frog and told them about the problems we were having. They offered a few tricks to try to fix Violet, but nothing worked. They then told me what information they needed from me in order to replace Violet and about 1 week later, she arrived.
I am so pleased with the wonderful customer service Leap Frog provided me with and it was so wonderful to see Lillian's face light up when she received her working Violet.




1 comment: