Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We're Still Here

Oh my gosh, life is so busy lately. I am not really sure where the last month has gone, it has been so crazy busy around here I feel like I have not had a chance to catch up with anything. We are all doing great around here and enjoying some of the warmer weather when it is around because usually a few days later the temps drop again. This post is sharing some random photos from the past week or two since it has been so long since I have last posted, I have a lot of catching up.

Lillian and Claire are still growing and developing before our eyes. Their language is still taking off and I love all the new words and phrases they say every day. One my my favorites is when Lillian will say, out of nowhere, "I love you." It melts my heart every single time, especially when she says it without being prompted. Claire has been so lovey and sweet lately. I love when she gazes up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and shares a great big smile. Lillian has been so much better about the hair pulling and bullying, let's hope it doesn't return.


I made this tutu for a friend's little girl who is about to turn two. I am so happy with all the bright colors and how playful it is. The girls are also obsessed with it after I have let them try it on for size. Lately, you can pretty much guarantee that Lillian will have a necklace and her little plastic bracelet. She usually puts them on as soon as she wakes up in the morning and it is on all day long.
We have also been all about forts in the house the past week. They love hanging out in the dark fort with their flashlights or reading in them when the lights are on. They have always loved having their own special cozy spots.

Giggle girls!
My silly Lillian.
Claire in her first big girl pony. I cannot get over how grown up she looks with all of her hair pulled up and off of her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment