Monday, October 3, 2011

Friday Night Pizza Party

Friday night Josh was working overtime and wasn't home for dinner, so I decided the girls and I needed to have a make your own pizza party. They wee so excited all afternoon about being able to make their own pizza. I gave them all their usual fixing and let them create their masterpiece. 



 Lillian piled everything high on hers and finished pretty quickly.
 Claire piled her cheese on...
 but I don't think she had any pepperoni left to put on her pizza after eating it all.
 Lillian did save a little bit of cheese to eat after she finished making her pizza.
They loved making the pizzas, but after munching while creating, they had little interest in eating the pizzas after they came out of the oven.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's so fun making them. We just did this for the first time last week. But just like the girls, Landon refused to eat the pizza he made. I had no problem eating it for them ;)

    ReplyDelete