Friday, April 27, 2012

MoM's for a Cure

A wonderful friend of mine, Angela, was diagnosed with breast cancer last August. She created a blog to document and share her story. She has fought with a smile on her face and has won her battle.
I met Angela through my online community of moms of multiples, which I have talked about many times in this blog. I have said it many times before and I will say it again, this group of women is amazing and have been there to love and support me since the day after I found out I was pregnant with twins almost 4 years ago. Well, the reason I am talking about these women again is because they have amazed me yet again. An online raffle has been put together to support Angela's Susan G. Koman walk team, "Team Pretty in Pink." All of the money raised for this raffle will go directly to her team to help find a cure. There are tons of great prizes available, gift cards, jewelry, delicious chocolates, and if you live in southern California, a photo shoot. I made a set of hair clips which are a part of the raffle as well. Please take a few minutes to take a peek, make a donation and win something wonderful.

MoM's for a Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment