Saturday, April 14, 2012

Promise

I am sorry that I have been slacking lately with the posts, especially with Easter pictures. I have been so drained lately and have had zero desire to upload photos off my camera and write everything out. I know it will be a week late, but I promise tomorrow (Sunday) I will make it a priority to get something up. I am finally caught up on all of my other projects, so my few minutes of quiet in the afternoon will be working on this. Really, that is the biggest down fall about the girls no longer taking naps, no time for me to actually get something done during the day. Yes, they have quiet time where they have to stay in bed for at least an hour, but that hour goes fast when that is all you have to yourself during the day.

I will do it, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment