Friday, June 22, 2012

Working it Out

I have been trying to figure out the easiest way to get the hundreds of photos off my phone and saved to my computer. Needless to say, I have not figured it out yet, or I would be sharing some of them here. I am going to continue to work on it after the girls are in bed tonight and while the house is quiet. Josh is working ALL day today. His regular shift from 7am-7pm and then some overtime from 8pm-11ish. So, I will have time.
I know I can email them in an attachment and then download and save that way, but with hundreds of photos it would take a long time to do it all.
I can write posts on my phone and add them easily that way, but typing anything takes so much longer when I type one finger point at a time.
There is a way to use my USB cord to connect my phone to my computer and transfer them all that way. I just have to figure that part out. Wish me luck. Wish my computer and phone luck that neither of them end up being thrown out the window tonight.


***updated at 5:14pm***
All the pictures are transfered off my phone and tonight I will actually start to post those updates I have been promising instead of figuring out my phone/computer transfer.

Thanks so much to those who helped me figure it out.

2 comments: