Monday, April 11, 2011

Lazy

Well, I should go grab my camera and upload all of the pictures I have on there to do some real updating, but I am too darn lazy and tired tonight. We had a bit of a crazy day. Actually, it has been sort of a crazy weekend and then some. Last week, Claire came down with a little virus. Nothing serious. She woke up Thursday stuffy and very sluggish after not getting much sleep the night before from coughing all night. Of course, this means, no one else got sleep either. Along with the stuffy nose, she also ran a very low fever, but it was enough to make her uncomfortable and fussy. That afternoon, she feel asleep while cuddling with me after lunch and slept for almost 4 hours. When she woke up from her nap, she was a happy girl again. Friday we spent the weekend in Branson with my Dad and Sandy. We had a great weekend away, but it was hot and we spent a lot of time outside. Both of the girls had a good time, but they were tired from all the walking and the heat. Both Saturday and Sunday morning they were awake by 7:30am, so again, no one really slept well. Today, they slept in a bit, 8:30ish, but Claire was a crabby girl most of the day. She threw the mother of all fits when she had to wait her turn to sit down for breakfast, get her diaper changed, put on socks, she wanted to wear the shirt Lillian had on, clean up her toys, the list goes on and on. This evening we loaded the girls up in the stroller and took a stroll up to the library to check out new books. They love being able to pick out a stack of books to bring home and read. After they select some books we usually sit and read a few at the library. I think this walk was what all of us needed, some fresh air on a beautiful spring day. I will try, first thing in the morning, to take all of my pictures off my camera. Of course, writing up posts and uploading them is a different story, but I will try.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I'm so sorry the girls have been sick and crabby. I hope some sunshine will help you all feel better :)

    ReplyDelete