Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lastest and Favorites

I wanted to brag again about some of my favorite projects I have made lately. Many of you have probably seen me post these on facebook and you are sick of seeing them, but too bad. ;-)
 
 
I have had so much fun playing with different fabrics to make baby shoes as gifts. I have had a few major flops along the way, but these two pair totally make up for them.

 
I am a part of a quilting bee with some other moms of multiples. They helped me put together the squares needed for this lap quilt I made for my mom.


 
I have also been asked to make more shirts lately. I have made some just because shirts, big sister shirts and these adorable birthday shirts. Now Lillian and Claire are begging me t make them My Little Pony shirts for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment