Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone. I hope you all are able to enjoy this holiday with your family and friends. Josh has been working all day so today is a girls day, but we sported the red, white and blue. We have been hearing people in the neighborhood shooting off fireworks all day and surprisingly, the sound make the girls laugh.
Yesterday Josh had off work, so we had a fun filled family day then. We spent the morning at the zoo, came home for naps, went out for pizza then play time at the park. The weather was hot, but we didn't let that slow us down. We signed up for a zoo membership and we are excited to take many more trips with the girls this summer. I cannot find my camera I took with me to the zoo, but once I find it, I will add pictures. Until then, here are pictures from today on my old camera.









1 comment: