Thursday, March 29, 2012

Posted too Soon

It wasn't that long ago that I post about how excited I was for Claire and being finished with Pull Ups. She was rocking the undies and keeping them dry all day and all night long. Well, last week Wednesday, Claire woke up screaming in the middle of the night. Josh ran in to see what was wrong and she had an accident, it was cold, so it had been there for awhile. He changed her and put her in a Pull Up instead of dry undies. Thursday the same thing happened. I am pretty sure she has having these accidents because they were taking in too many fluids too late into the evening. Since I was out of town last weekend, I reminded Josh to cut back her fluid intake earlier in the evening and she would probably be fine. Long story short, she has been back in Pull Ups at night for the past week. I hate this step back. She had been doing amazing during the day for so long and over the weekend and the first half of the week, that all changed as well. I don't know what was going on since I was not around, but she seems to be back on track again. Maybe she was thrown off her routine since I was gone and that happens next to never. Maybe she was busy playing so hard and forgot to go or didn't want to stop playing to run to the bathroom.  I don't know. I have been making a big deal again when she tells me she has to go or keeping her Pull Up dry at night. I remind her she cannot start preschool if she is having accidents.
Like I said, I don't know what was going on with my little lady, but she seems like she is back to herself again.
Lillian is still a rock star during the day and night are hit or miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment