Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Cleaning

With last week being spring break, not only was I able to hear my own thoughts, I was actually able to get things done around the house. Since the weather was beautiful, the windows were open all week and we loved the fresh air. I took the opportunity to catch up on laundry (not that you can tell anymore), scrub the kitchen cabinets and floor, scrub the bathrooms, get everything vacuumed, cleaned the playroom,dusted, and had two little helpers that couldn't wait to help clean windows. I am sure there is plenty more on my list of cleaning I left off, but you get the idea. My house was no longer neglected in a way I don't have the time or energy to do after busy days with four kiddos in the house. The girls were very disappointed when there were no more windows to clean, but I assured them, it wouldn't be long and they would need to be cleaned again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment