Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Josh

Yesterday was Josh's 30th birthday. Shh... don't tell him I am writing about this, because he does not want people to know about it. Since I had to work all morning and he had to work the rest of the day, we didn't have the chance to really celebrate, but I tried to make it as special as possible anyway.

I helped the girls make special cards for Josh. They have special artistic skills that Hallmark cannot compete with.






While the girls were napping I filled the living room with balloons as a surprise when Josh came home for a quick dinner break. I was very excited for Lillian and Claire to wake up from their nap and see all of the balloons; they love them!






1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Josh! Those cards are beautiful and so much better than Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete