Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Update

I know, I am terrible and I have not yet posted about our families Christmas and you still will not hear about it in this post. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to find a little extra time to put together a post with some of the not so great photos that were taken. In my defense, I have had a very busy last few days and that isn't just a made up line. Josh and I bought three gallons of paint on Tuesday and I have been a painting fool. This is something that I have been wanting to do for way too long now, so it feels great time finally get this project checked off the list. I (with a little help from Josh) painted the living room and the main hallway in our house a beautiful color called Sterling by Behr. That was all done (two coats) on Tuesday. Luckily, the girls spent the entire day and stayed for dinner with Grandma Pattie. Today I painted our mantle and all the trim in the living room, including the archway into the kitchen a creamy white color called Swiss Coffee by Behr. I am now falling in love with my living room again. Of course, now that the walls and trim is crisp and clean, the nasty old carpet and ugly popcorn ceiling look horrible, but those two things are just going to have to wait a little longer. Here is a quick shot of the living room tonight. I need to start figuring out what I want to hang the walls again, so for now they are blank until I get it just right. No worries, I have many ideas cooking up inside my head.  


I will try my hardest to get a Christmas post up tomorrow and I will add more photos of the living room as it comes together.

1 comment:

  1. I still can't get over how much of a change it made. I love it!

    ReplyDelete