Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years

We had a very quiet evening in our house. After dinner we took a family trip to the grocery store for our weekly shopping trip, when we arrived back home, the girls helped me unpack the groceries. They love helping put everything away, makes it a bigger job for me having to unstack everything they piled, but they get so excited. We played, put on jammies, read one last book and they were off to bed. Luckily, tonight they fell asleep right away, because last night they were up partying in their cribs until 11:40pm.
Once the girls were in bed, Josh and I made a drink and a plate with a few snack and worked on catching up on some of our shows. Josh headed to bed just after 11pm since he has to work in the morning and here I sit.
One year, we will have plans again and find a sitter for the girls, but for now, I don't mind a quiet night at home with my three favorite people. Josh and I are determined to make 2012 a wonderful year for our family and so far we are off to a great start.
I hope everyone had a fun and safe night and make 2012 a year to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment