Monday, April 13, 2009

We have been trying, but nothing is working.

Last Friday when I went to the girls classroom to pick them up at the end of the day, their teachers told me that Claire laughed out loud. I was bummed since I did not get to hear it first, but excited to hear giggles all weekend. Well, we have tried everything and we still have not heard a laugh. Lillian tonight had a big smile and gave a little squeal, hopefully that is the start for her, but nothing from Claire. When I asked the teachers today if it was a real laugh or a grunt, she said a real laugh. I guess we will just have to try harder and keep working at it. 

Moving on... here are a few new pictures from this weekend and tonight. By the way, we are all about tummy time lately. The girls are loving it (most of the time). 



Lillian and Claire
Claire
Claire and Lillian
Lillian and Leia

3 comments:

  1. All we're getting so far is squeals too; I can't wait to hear DS laugh! It seems like he gets so close some times, but no real laugh yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, look at those girls lift their little heads! So strong! Oh, and Landon was a late laugher. But it was so sweet when I finally heard it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the hoodies!!! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete