Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Joshua! You are an amazing husband and father and I couldn't imagine doing this all without you right by my side.
Not all Dads come home from work each day excited and ready to play with their children. You do. Not all Dads will get down on the floor and act all goofy just to hear toddler giggles. You do. Many men don't make the time to take their daughters on special one on one dates. You do. Many Dads wouldn't read the same book over and over again, just because it is their child's favorite. You do. Most men wouldn't attempt to comb their daughters hair, but you do and you even put in piggy tails.
Thank you for all that you do and all the love and support you offer not only our beautiful daughters, but me. We love you!


Before church this morning we tried to get a special Father's Day photo of Josh with the girls, they wanted nothing to do with it. Oh well, you can't force smiles.

 After church today, we headed over my Grandpa Jim and Grandma Pattie's house for a cook out with Aunt Maggie. The girls sure take after their mama and went right for the veggie tray!


I also want to send a very happy father's day to my Dad. Thank you for all of your love and support over the last almost 28 years. You have been there for us whenever we needed you. My heart aches that we don't get to see each other more often, but I love being able to make the most of the time we do spend together. August is too far away! I love you dad!

1 comment: