Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cooling Off

This past week the weather has reached 90 degrees a few days in a row. These warm days have felt great after having so much rain and cold weather. Tt has given the girls a chance to run and play outside again. After spending the whole evening outside playing, what is a better way to cool down, then having a freeze pop!? 


Of course, this weekend the temps have dropped again back into the mid-50's and it has been raining again. Hopefully we have a warm up again soon.

3 comments:

  1. At least Claire's wearing her glasses right side up this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties they are. I found your blog from another blog I follow. I am now following your blog too. You see, I am an identical twin myself. I will enjoy reading what you write about your twins, as well as what your thoughts are as the mother of twins. I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete